Australia Office

+61 1300 88 6344

Tehran Office

+9821 8888 6344



Client Login


Partner Migration


This allows you to reunite your loved ones in Australia.

The temporary Partner visa allows you to live in Australia if you are the spouse or de facto partner of:

  • an Australian citizen
  • an Australian permanent resident
  • an eligible New Zealand citizen.

In some circumstances the visa can be granted where your partner relationship has ended.

The temporary Partner visa SC 820 (Onshore) or SC309 (Offshore) is the first stage towards a permanent Partner visa. You must be in Australia when you apply and also when this visa is decided.

You lodge one application form for your temporary and permanent visas and pay one application charge. Your application is processed in two stages, about two years apart.

  • It allows you to travel to and enter Australia for two years temporarily and then five years from the date it is
  • Its expiry does not affect your permanent resident status if you are in Australia
  • You may live and work in Australia on a permanent basis;
  • You could be eligible for Australian citizenship.